7/16/09

Changes ...

Ethan will be one month old on Sunday! I can't believe I already have a month old baby. We are both doing really well. Ethan is gaining weight quickly (weighing almost 11 lbs. at our last appointment) and I am losing weight slowly but surely (currently at140 lbs.). I feel really good and am excited to get the go ahead for exercise and swimming pools and normal life at our 6 week check up on the 30th.

Even though things are great, I still have a long way to go to achieve my goals. I find it funny when people tell me I don't look like I just had a baby. Maybe thats because I know what I looked like before. This post is mostly for my own benefit. I will update with more pictures as my body continues to evolve.

118 LB. PRE - BABY BODY:


125 LB. JUST-BARELY-PREGNANT BODY:


165 LB. OVERDUE BODY:
150 LB 2 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY BODY:






No comments:

Post a Comment