8/22/10

Domestic Goddess ... I Wish

Having a cute little quilting store just down the street is great for whipping up cute projects, not so good on my wallet. Nevertheless, here is my latest sewing project.

Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. But, I can't take much of the credit. I bought the super cute fabric and pattern at Seasons of Home, here in Midway.

The pattern, by Amy Butler, is adorable, but took longer than I anticipated. The photo does not allow you, dear reader, to appreciate the pleats, pockets, and top stitching that make this adorable apron so wonderful. After several long hours, though, I finished and am very pleased with the result. The pattern, although complex, was easy to follow and the finished product is sturdy. This apron is a gift and I look forward to making myself one!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that apron looks amazing! And I zoomed in and could see all the work you put in! Congrats and yeah, I think you are totally a domestic goddess. :)

    ReplyDelete