I have put a lot of thought into my resolutions this year. It's going to be a tough year, with Dan gone until July. There were lots of things I wanted to put on my list and it was difficult to narrow it down. I think that if I stay focused I can achieve these goals and help the time that Dan is away pass quickly.
- WIFE: Loose my 20 pounds of baby weight by July. ;) (Yes, I put this in the right category)
- MOTHER: Be a happier mom by reading and applying Meg Meeker's 10 Habits of Happy Mothers.
- CAREER: Finish medical coding program by December.
- SPIRITUAL: Visit the temple 12 times this year.
- PERSONAL: Expand my cooking repertoire and make at least one new recipe a month.