6/17/10

Beehive Bazaar


Ahhh! I am totally bummed that I missed this Spring's Beehive Bazaar. What in the heck is that? Well, it's only the coolest indie craft fair ever, held right here in Utah, twice yearly. I was finally here for it and i completely spaced it! Ugh.

I did, however, spend the last 3+ hours on the web site, checking out all the local artists. I highly recommend checking the website out!

One day I hope to perfect my skills enough to be accepted into the show. For now I can satisfy my crafty craving by drooling over other artists' work. Interestingly enough, my favorite contributors are often the illustrators. This is probably due to my complete lack of ability in anything resembling drawing and my tendency to put those even remotely capable of illustrating on a pedestal.

Forgive me if I am rambling, it is now 2:30 in the morning and I must get some sleep. This working noc shift a couple nights a week has my internal clock completely screwed up.

Without further ado, here were some of my favorites from the Spring 2010 Beehive Bazaar. All pictures are property of their creators. Please click on the pictures to be directed to the respective artist's website.









No comments:

Post a Comment