6/4/10

Not Just Another Blonde ...


... In Beijing!

Click on the button above to visit my friend Hao Danni's blog. Basically one of the most amazing people I know, Hao Danni and her husband both studied Chinese in Monterey, CA. She was in the same class as my husband. They are now living, traveling, and studying (and blogging!) in China.

Don't let this cute little blonde fool you with her love of fashion; she is one of the smartest, funniest people I know. It's no mystery why her blog, only launched this March, already has nearly 350 followers. (Including yours truly!) Hao Danni has a little something of everything. Amazing Pictures: check. Fashion and Beauty: check. Travel and Culture: check. Ethnic Cuisine: check.

Stop by, check it out, and I'm sure you'll want to stay for a while.


1 comment:

  1. Michelle, what a surprise! Thank you SO much for these kind words! You are so sweet!!

    I've been meaning to tell you about a blog I love, http://itssimplelove.blogspot.com/ - its an amazing, inspiring blog & I think you will LOVE it. It blows mine out of the water by far! check it out!! I do a guest post on it today!

    ReplyDelete