3/5/10

Favorite Things Installment 1: Sock Attack




If you read my previous post, you will know I recently found a lot of cool new things from my friends.

One of Dacia's favorite things she shared was the CUTEST sock monkeys that she makes for friends. Dacia made one for Ethan and it was the only stuffed animal he liked for the longest time and is still his favorite. The above monkey is not one of hers, but is similar.


So, after a little web research and tons of cuter than cute ideas, I am just itching to make my own. Of course, being Michelle, I would need to buy a book. Because there is a book for everything. This is the book I want:





Oh, my gosh! Doesn't that little dog just kill you?!

But, I must hold my breath on this one. You see, dear reader, I already have enough crafty projects for one little Michelle to handle at the moment. For now I will just dream in socks!


If you are interested in making your very own adorable creation, you can see a step by step tutorial by visiting THIS WEBSITE or a simple overview on THIS WEBSITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment