3/30/10

So Much to Blog, So Little Time

There is so much I want to blog about right now! I have so many ideas rattling around in my head, but they're going to have to wait for a while because I'm going to see my husband! Yea! I'm so excited ... but even though I leave in 2 hours I'm still not packed! So, this will be a short post. And I probably won't be posting very much for the next two weeks, but don't worry, I'll be back!

In the meantime I am super excited to tell you that one of the websites I featured in a previous post, Bella Luna Toys, is offering all my readers 10% off their products! Cool, huh?

"As thanks, I'd like to offer you and your readers a 10% discount off your next order. Just use the code BLOG10 at checkout! Also, be sure to check out my new blog "Moon Child" where I discuss the importance of play and the value of natural toys.http://www.blog.bellalunatoys.com."

I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off this week, so I haven't had a chance to check out the blog, but I will be doing that soon! Hmmmm ... what should I get Ethan for his birthday? Anyone have any ideas for developmentally appropriate toys for a one year old?

I'm thinking about this wooden train, but I'm thinking he won't appreciate it yet. It might be better for when he's two.



No comments:

Post a Comment